SCUPI Writing Center Academic Support
In order to make an appointment you will need to click on the link below and choose an available time on our online system:
Once you open the booking page:
- Choose the “Writing Center Consulting Session.”
- Select a Writing Center consultant’s name.
- Choose the time by selecting the date; a drop down menu will allow you to then select the time.
- Enter your name, email address, Student ID, course and section number (such as, ENGCMP152-01), and assignment (such as, Narrative, or Synthesis)
- Select “Book”
- You will receive an email with the booking, and the screen should indicate your booking. Please also WRITE DOWN (or take a picture with your cell phone) your appointment time, location, and consultant number.
- At the end of your consultation you will be asked to take an exit survey. You will not get credit if you do not fill out the exit survey.
- Remind your consultant to provide you with a Writing Center Session Verification Form.
(Please, be patient our system is taking its time for you! If it takes a long time go back to this page and select the link again and try again!)
You are welcome to DROP IN. To find out the available times to drop in please go to the third floor of Zone 3: Rooms 316 and 318. Consultant schedules should be posted on the door. If you drop-in, remind your consultant to add your name to the calendar.
To maximize the effectiveness of your consultation:
- come a few minutes early
- bring your assignment sheet
- limit the number of your appointments to two per week